I got a letter from Brad today. No, no, I'm not telling you to make you jealous. I'm telling you to remind you that you, too, can get a letter from Brad if you just write him one. His new address (as of today) is as follows:
3170 Cobblestone #4
Springfield, IL 62711
He hopes this Springfield is the one the Simpsons live in, and if it is, I asked him to get his picture taken with them.
In his letter, he said he was very lonely and that he'd like us all to mail him some baloney. Okay, maybe that wasn't quite right. Maybe this is the baloney part.
Anyways, his letter was very funny and he sent me pictures of our lunch together when I introduced him to Jonathan. I will add them to this post as soon as I get them scanned. Uh, don't wait with bated breath cuz I don't have a scanner. But for those of you who missed my brithday, Christmas is coming up.
P.S. Brad is an amazing artist. He drew me a lovely picture of what I think is supposed to be a "macho" man, complete with a spiky hairdo and bulging muscles and inscribed with the words "I Want TO Be A Moucho MAN." I will scan the drawing, too, when I get that scanner you are sending me.
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment