Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Marky Marky and Rachelly Belly present the one and only Caleb!

Like some of the rest of you, I was so excited to get these pictures of Mark and his family! Rachelle is beautiful as always, and Caleb is a cute little bug. He's not nearly as chunky as Mark was as a baby, but he is adorable nonetheless! I think Rachelle has had a little something to do with that!

Caleb's recent big-screen debut was this week; his star-studded activities began with a showing at the local swimming pool, progressed to a photo shoot and interview exclusively from his very own Hollywood crib, and culminated in a wall-walking jig he choreographed himself! I can still hear his screaming fans way out here in Wisconsin. (Jonathan, shut up. Stop screaming already!)

Here it is, the one-time public release (drumroll) of Caleb's Super-Stardom (applause)!!!

Splashing with Mommy. . .


Showing off Daddy's tan. . .

Cute crib peeking. . .















And finally, the moment we've all been waiting for. . . Sweet wall walking!! That's right! At a mere nine months, Caleb has begun crawling on his hands and feet. He is also finding the nearest wall, flexing his strong little legs and coming to an erect position, and making his way gleefully along the periphery of a room until he (get this) makes a courageous leap and begins walking unsupported. Hard to believe, eh? But true.

2 comments:

Margo said...

I liked the pictures too. And was happy that Mark and Rachelle look better in swimsuits than I do:) Really, keep the pictures coming!

Ammieloris said...

HeeHee. They look better in swimsuits than I do, too! Even with Mark's stylish tan. But that's not surprising!

I'm glad you like the pictures, because I have more coming! Mommy Sorensen sent me some of Ethnee, and she's certainly vying with Caleb for the cutest Sorensen grandchild award. You all just wait till I start having kids!