Jennie
Alias: Jennie the Beastio
16 years old
Hobbies: Licking coins, licking shoes, licking anything she finds on the ground.
16 years old
Hobbies: Licking coins, licking shoes, licking anything she finds on the ground.
Jennie said she hated blogs. Silly girl.She also says she doesn't like this picture of her. Because I like it I'm leaving it on and because she doesn't I'm adding this new one!

When Jennie was a little girl, she knew all the words to George Shrinks. She is currently a little charmer, and knows all the words to Love You Madly by Cake. She turned her charm on early: Jennie was doted on by all the neighbors when she was small. Jennie has proven true to the Sorensen tradition of displaying her own personality. Although some say Ammie's the the weirdest, my vote goes to Jennie, or maybe to Adam when he's jealously trying to steal her fire. That's why we always catch Adam giggling hysterically with Jennie's friends and dancing in a tutu.
No comments:
Post a Comment