Friday, February 01, 2008

Gorgeous Girls

Mindi has blessed us with more beautiful pictures of her daughters.

They are such pretty girls!

I love how beautiful sweet baby Celeste is.

She looks like Mindi.

She probably looks a lot like Eric, too, but I see a lot of baby Mindi in her.

And Ethnee looks so big!

Especially in this first picture of just her.

She is growing up into a little girl!

Happy three year olds!

(Hey--sorry to Caleb and Ethnee that I missed your birthdays! I think I wrote them down in the wrong place, and since I am behind on birthdays anyway this year, because I ran out of cardstock for making cards and then started two jobs, I am really a duddo!)

I love the pictures where Ethnee looks playful and a little mischievous!

I am loading the pictures big in case you want to download them.

(Sorry if this page takes a really long time to load now!)

I am also adding a lot of blank space to this post, because I don't have enough to say that would fill in around these five favorite pictures of mine!

Wow! Five!

I planned on posting only four, but I had such a hard time choosing and narrowing it down.

I like the ladder pictures...

and the one where Ethnee puts her hands on Celeste's head. Haha!

I've signed up Jonathan and myself for a photo shoot in a couple of weeks.

Shh... I haven't told Jonathan yet, and he never reads my blogs, so I should have plenty of time to tell him.

It's not that I think he'll be upset, but he just might not want to go.

Anyhow, I will post lovely pictures of a grinning Ammie and a grimacing Jonathan in a month or so. :)

I'm sure we will be at least half as beautiful as Celeste and Ethnee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very very cute! And I'm sure you'll be able to get Jonathan to laugh at least once during the photo-shoot. I hope. :)

Lindsay said...

This is Lindsay, Mindi's old roommate. I hope it's ok that I comment. Mindi, your girls are so cute. They look just like you! I would love to see them in person. Hello Sorenson Family. I still think of you and how awesome you all are. It is good to have a blog connection now.