Sunday, January 06, 2008

nouveaux regards

I seem to be setting a January tradition: I had my hair cut and highlighted again this January.

Likewise, I believe it's time for our annual blog makeover. We first tried this last February. I'm not sure I like anything as well as our first look (with the green background and leafy title image), but we are gradually becoming more streamlined. I remember way back when I was learning about web design I read that beginning web page designers usually overdo it. Well, I think I like the amateurish look.

Brr! I am gonna keep this post short and go cuddle up on the couch with a quilt, a book, and some hot chocolate. Bye!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this water sanitary... it looks questionable to me!
OK. Enough of the random quotations. I'm afraid I'm stupid - I can't actually tell the difference in your hair colour - it looks normal!
But I love the picture of your mum and her grandkids, it's really cute and great! You're really cute and great too. :) I guess I'm just making the particular comment in reference to liking your new blog layout, and being very pleased that it no longer looks like a crapbooking store.

Ammieloris said...

I'm gonna have to send you a SSSScrapbooking store for Christmas one year.

(Yeah--this pictures is dark, and it's hard to see a difference in my hair color. Actually, I just had them make my hair more like it used to look when you lived with me than it has looked in the last 3 years... which is drab.)

Anonymous said...

I dunno. I've never thought your hair was drab... The perfect blonde, perhaps, but not drab...