Saturday, March 08, 2008

Grinning Girls, or Nice Nieces

So what to I call this post? All of my posts lately have been about my beautiful nieces.

This post, however, is particularly beautiful to me because I made the onesies that Celeste and Reese are wearing. It was so fun!

I had a hard time choosing which onesie to send to which girl. I think they both look adorable in their onesies, so I must have chosen well.

I love my nieces! They are such happy, sweet babies. Celeste has great gums, and Reese has great gams! Perfect! And I love their parents for sending me these pictures. Well, I love their parents anyway!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. They're darling! The girls AND the onesies. :) And you can tell these little ladies are related to each other, as well!

Ammieloris said...

:D (Big grin.) I think they are darling, too! Thanks!