Both Mindi and Eric look better now that they are parents. It's probably their extra little bundle of happiness that does it. And, as Ethnee grows into a cuteR little girl (in my opinion little girls are always cuter, but I won't tell you what they are cuter than), her parents reflect some of that cuteness themselves.
Certainly we can count our blessings that Ethnee is now around.I am sure Caleb is equally beneficial to his family, but I can't prove it. This is because I haven't harassed Mark for any pictures lately. I suspect this is because, subconsciously, I've been avoiding it. See, Mark has been growing, er, a little stranger looking lately. Maybe he better email me
some recent pictures of his family in case the shots I found of him online are blurry or something. We can hope my subcon- scious is mistaken. Oh, well. At least we can tell Mark is well-loved (and well-eaten). Although banana peels are the harbingers of comical misfortune, they aren't the harbingers of cosmic misfortune, so we can risk keeping Mark around for a while yet. Hey, we all like bananas.
Well, as bad as Mark looks, at least he's still standing. In recent months Jonathan has reverted to a canine sense of humor, and he seems to love to play dead. Now don't go saying Jonathan is merely trying to avoid me the way I've avoided Mark, or that his subconscious is warning him of
how I'm evolving, because I continue to be as lovely as ever. In fact, I look basically like I did when I was six... Basically... So much for the subconscious.
4 comments:
That's hilarious... I love the pics of Mark and Jonathan particularly. I think all men should turn into canine bananas at some point. Maybe they all already are, speaking subconsciously... la la la left-of-centre.
Jonathan is happy you think all men should turn into canine bananas, but maybe that's just because he's enamored with transformers and wishes he were one.
But I think "canine banana" is a nice metaphor for men: both are stupid, edible, yellow. . .
Shucks. I'm pretty sure that could offend someone, and if it's not you, Heidi, I'm out of luck. Maybe I should reserve trying to shock you to my emails.
I'm still trying to figure out, desperately, how men are yellow and edible. But I'm just going to grin and not think about it too much. Maybe I'll find out some day. As for what Jonathan thinks, well, he's your husband, so you better make sure YOU want a canine banana as well!
Yes, try never to think that much about my blog or my blog posts. That's always the best method. As for what men are like, that's almsot as elusive to me as what Jonathan thinks.
Post a Comment