Monday, November 07, 2005

Family Portraits

Animal Comparisons by Mindi
This description of our family comes from our very own Mindi. (If you have any complaints, take it up with her!) Dad is a grizzly bear because he's big & strong.

Mom is a peacock because she displays so many colors. Ammie thinks she's like a gopher because she gets to stick her head up to see what's going on and keeps the rest of us informed.

Ammie is an giant panda because at first approach she seems very kind and sympathetic, but when someone steals her bamboo, she shows her sharp teeth.






Mindi is a hedgehog because she's cute and cuddly, but very protective. (No ticklies, or you get the pricklies.)






Mark is a giraffe because he's oblivious to anything he doesn't want to know about the animals scurrying below--he just keeps eating the leaves in the treetops.







Brad is a puppy because he's tender hearted, and he loves you and you love him. He's like your best friend.

:)


Adam is a jackrabbit. He's fast and wiry, and hard to keep up with. He's a mean joker and he's no fluffy bunny!









Jennie is a red, Asian panda with a long tail. She's absolutely beautiful and graceful, but not to be trifled with.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL that's hilarious! I especially like Ammie as a panda bear. :) I'm not sure I ever really saw her teeth, though... Thank goodness!

Ammieloris said...

Heehee. Argh! :E

(How are those for fangs? Once again I made up my own emoticon. Who knows if it makes sense to anyone else!?)

Margo said...

thank you for the clear image of how each of you look today. I will say that time has worked wonders on all of you:)

Ammieloris said...

Yes, Margo, I do think we look better--as a whole, although I'm not so sure about Adam--today than we did last year. :)