Last time I posted, I included some pics of Jennie and Ryan. Brad got married two weeks later, and I have yet to post any pics of him and his lovely wife, Tiffany.
This year I've almost seen my family as much as I want to. Between the weddings, Mindi's visit to Ohio in August, and my trip home in September, we've gotten in a lot of family fun. I loved having Mindi and her girls visit. I've already written about this some on my blog, but it was so fun playing with the girls and relaxing together.



Then, only a week later, Mom flew me out to Idaho (and Utah) for a baby shower and a visit. Yay! While I was home, Mom showed me cute baby blankets she's made. (Here's a sampling of them.) I also got to pick tons of cute fabrics from her stash, and the best part is that SHE is making me blankets from them!Many of you are getting together over the holidays, and I am sure you will love each other's company! We, for obvious reasons--a huge pregnant belly and then a new baby, are not. But any of you who are able are invited to come to our baby blessing at the beginning of February.
Hopefully we'll be moving closer to family next summer, although we'll have to go where the jobs are. Last night Jonathan started his application process, and hopefully over the next two week he'll submit applications to a handful of universities in the U.S. His current job is scheduled to end in April, so there is some pressure to take whichever job opens up first. We could like Iowa or Pennsylvania, but I do hope to move back west. Then family time would be so much more convenient!
1 comment:
Yes! SUU or Idaho, please!! I don't plan on moving away from the west anymore, though plans always change, but still! I should be somewhere along the I-15 corridor or just over the border in Southern AB if all goes as I want it to! lol
Post a Comment