Monday, August 06, 2007

Photos and little text, because I'm lazy

Jonathan with Caleb during our picnic at the farmer's market in Madison.









Mark, Reese, and Rachelle during our picnic:









Caleb, Mark, and Ammie at the Thai Pavilion at Olbrich Gardens in Madison:








Mindi and Celeste in their home:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah for more pictures! Looks like Celeste has alreayd got the "I like my toes AND mama's head" thing going on. LOL. What are babies like... bless them.

Ammieloris said...

:) Yes, she has a far reach. Evidently she's fattening up just a little now. She's quite long-limbed (aka: tall), like Mindi.

Anonymous said...

Yay for tall people! :) I like them mostly, I think. they don't bother me anyway. Which is probably good. Hehe.

Ammieloris said...

You know, Mindi's only 5'8", which isn't super tall. But she is all legs and arms and fingers, so she seems pretty tall. I am of the stubbier sort, and even though I'm only 1/2" shorter than her, I seem squat. :) But I like tall people, too.

Anonymous said...

Well, I consider you tall, as you're taller than I am! And you aren't stubby, either. So there.

Ammieloris said...

I do have rather short fingers and toes, but I like them. Oh, funny story! (in my opinion)
My nieces (on Jonathan's side) are very girly and lovey, and they like all things pretty that aren't them. (In other words, they think they are hideous godzilla beasts, but effusively praise beauty in others. It's silly and fun and nice all at once.) At Mike's wedding in AZ this summer they were praising my fingers and bemoaning their own shortish, even, stubbyish, and garish toes. Then they praised my shortish, even, stubbyish, but lovely toes. *raised eyebrows* How seriously should I take such other-centered compliments? Well, I am secure in my toe stubbiness--I've always liked my feet.