I know Ethnee's so cute you could eat her, or bite her, or whatever vicious thing baby cuteness impels you to want to do. But she really probably tastes yucky. Probably. And she wouldn't like it much if you did any more than nibbled on her toesies.Watch out! She's walking now! No more of that crab walk for her! Ethnee's a big girl now. She walks, she talks (even on the phone), she rides in cars, she writes letters, she wears the most stylish clothes and hairdos (why won't my hair go in cute spiky pigtails like that!?), she does her mommy's and daddy's taxes, and she composes music. Very talented, indeed.
Ethnee also sports chub cheeks. These have historically been used to lure in unsuspecting cheek-pinchers so she can steal whatever candy or cheerios or toys they are carrying with them. Very clever, Ethnee.
Here she is cruising with one of Mindi's Sunbeams. Ethnee hangs with the cool older crowd. She also never passes up an opportunity to catch up with her friends who aren't riding down the freeway with her. Yay for car phones! She's a-chatting away! Mom says Caleb likes to talk on the phone, too. When Brad called for Mother's Day, they put the call on speaker phone, and Caleb ran up to it, put his face near the phone, and grinned real big. We should get Caleb and Ethnee together again. I think that's gonna happen this July.
Hello, Ethnee and Mindi and your car. :) You are all beautiful, the car less so than Mindi and Ethnee.
3 comments:
Ammie, probably if you cut your hair as short as mine is and then put it in pigtails, you would have cute spiky pigtails like Ethnee's, who, by the way, is looking adorable! And Elaine, LOL, I understand you've been sneaking peeks at my blog... York isn't a boy, unfortunately. But it is a very lovely little city that I may end up living in for a few years. :) (PS the nickname is one your loving daughter gave me. She also calls me Garumpfiodi. Can you believe the nerve of her? Hee hee)
I thought you loved your nicknames, and my nerve!
As for short hair, my friends in Madison have said mean things about the pics they've seen of me when I used to have short hair. (Their nerve!) I might like seeking revenge on them by showing them just how cute a short bob can look in pigtails! However, to really prove my point, I might need to invite Ethnee out to Madison...
Aw, I love your nicknames and your nerve, you know that! I just have to take the mick a wee bit, and let your mom in on your naughtiness. ;) La la la lovely!
Post a Comment