Thursday, March 02, 2006
Blog Fog
My mind seems to be in a fog. The "never at a loss for words" member of this family does not have much to say. This is the third post I've written. And the final one! So Sorry! I am desperately lonely for my boyfriend to come home and stop his incessant ordering of water "a naturale". We forgot to warn him that Germans drink beer with every meal. When he returns he can have all the natural water he wants, even loaded with minerals and dirt. The power was off for hours today necessitating restarting the house pump. And you all know what that means... Surging water through one fourth mile of iron pipe and yummy water from the faucets. The weather is getting warmer, mid forties during the day, causing a thaw. Everything is muddy. There are miles and miles of fence to repair as a result of the damage caused by the huge elk herd that moved into our farm two months ago. Fish and Game officers will help with the refencing efforts in April when things dry off a bit. The cows are calving. Ethnee and Caleb need to visit and see the fun baby calves frolicking in the corrals. Later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Mommy,
Did you delete your other two posts? Heehee. Well, Dad will be home soon, I'm sure, and he'll like the orange tinted water you serve him!
Bye.
Hi Ammie Poo,
Dad just called from Minneapolis and his departure is on schedule though his other return flights have all been changed. Yipee! My boyfriend's back and we're gonna get married, Do-wa, do-wa, My boyfriend's back!!! Bring out the orange water we're celebrating!
Love you!
Mommy
Yes, I DID delete the first two posts. As you can see blog challenged! I'm unable to remember my password so I have to comment as "anonymous". How fun to appear in cognito.
Hi, Elaine!
I'm glad your boyfriend came back, it's terrible to think of you all alone in that house with no one to share orange water with! LOL. I'm glad your happy.
Post a Comment