Of course it's really Caleb, but Caleb does look a lot like Mark looked as a baby, except Mark was a lot, er, chubbier. I can see some of Rachelle's genes in there, too, but I can't remember what she looked like as a baby (I'm not crazy--I've actually seen some pics), so I'm not sure in what ways Caleb looks like her. I kinda think he's a mix of both his parents everywhere. What do you think? Here's a picture of Caleb's parents dancing together to help you decide.
It's possible Caleb might get hairier, though he'll probably have smaller claws than Mark. Still I think the resemblance is, er, canny (being the opposite of uncanny).
The good news is that although Mom sent me these pictures to make up for Mark's delinquence in sharing family photos with us, this picture of Mark and Rachelle dancing is none to good. So . . . (drumroll) . . . we can still have our throw- banana- peels- at- Mark party! Yay. Everyone meet at my place next Tuesday at 4:00 pm. In the meantime, warm up your throwing arm, because it's a long way from Wisconsin to Idaho, and those banana peels are too lazy to fly there themselves.
1 comment:
Oh, hooray! Can I join in the banana-peel-throwing party, too? I love to throw things at boys. Especially when they're not related to me and can't do anything about it. Ha. So there. ;)
Post a Comment